We picked our favorite destinations and assembled the perfect itinerary for you!
Best of all, you can customize the dates, duration, activities, even pick the boat/villa you want!
Glamorous West Indies
Tour Code: 22001
Lifestyles of the rich and famous await you on this tour of the islands of St. Barts, St. Martin, Anguilla, and possibly Saba
- Arrive on St. Martin, a one-of-kind island shared by the Dutch and French. Explore the Dutch sides and take-in the culture and architecture. Dine at one of the many fine restaurants that abound here.
- In the morning, set the tone with a French breakfast. Sail to the French side and take in the perfect beaches, then go ashore for some shopping and exploring, and of course the French cafés.
- The next day, set sail to Anguilla. A sight unlike any other. Crystal clear, turquoise waters as far as you can see. White sand beaches the stretch for miles. This must be what paradise looks like. Water toys are plentiful in these calm waters. Elegant dining and shopping are abundant to satisfy your taste.
- The next day head for St. Barts, so amazing that you most certainly will want two days there.
- Arrive to the site of a forest of mega yachts. One hundred and fifty feet and larger. This is where the rich and famous go for vacation. The main road is lined by the finest brands and trendy bars, including Le Select, the inspiration for Jimmy Buffet’s Cheeseburger in Paradise. The island has too many impressive restaurants to name, but our favorite is the French/Japanese fusion Orega, also the #1 rated restaurants in the Caribbean. During the day, take-in one of SB’s dozen beaches, each with its own character and more astounding beach restaurants.
• If you left time, sail over to Saba Island. If you drew a picture of an island then it probably looks like Saba. Seemingly perfect as it rises from the sea.
Welcome to the World’s Most Popular Sailing Destination
The British Virgin Islands on Your Own Private Boat
Tour Code: 22002
- Arrive on the island of Tortola and in just a short 100 yards and you’re on your boat.
- Sail to Cane Garden Bay for the evening to one of the most perfect beaches in the world, lined with several exquisite beach restaurants, including the Paradise Inn and Myette’s.
- In the morning, sail for Jost Van Dyke and the legendary Soggy Dollar Bar on White Bay, the home of the Pain Killer. Spend the day playing then decide on one of the three amazing beach restaurants for dinner: Foxy’s for a wild night of dancing, Ivan’s Stress Free bar for an evening of reggae music, or hang your shirt at the BVI’s best kept secret, Sydney’s Peace and Love where the lobsters and BBQ chicken are the best.
- Set sail around the many alluring small islands and arrive at Norman Island and The Indians, a one-of-kind configuration of four jagged rocks reaching out of the sea and plunging into an unbelievable array of fish. Explore the range and search of the friendly Trigger Fish, who lives nowhere else in the Caribbean except at the Indians.
- Spend the evening on the Willi-T, a bar and restaurant made from a barge, then plan for dinner at the beach bar, Pirates Bight, the home of the giant Jenga.
- Come morning, set sail to Virgin Gorda, the home of The Baths, a phenomenal configuration of boulders. Climb, hiking, and snorkel through the rocks, then make your way to then hidden treasure, Stoney Bay where the Caribbean meets the Atlantic to put on an impressive display of waves.
- Continue to explore the 16 major islands of the BVI, then make sure you arrive at Trellis Bay on a full moon for a magnificent carnival for food, music, fire, and stilt walkers.
Discover the Caribbean’s Best Kept Secret-The Spanish Virgin Islands
Tour Code: 22003
A peaceful region with pristine, turquoise waters, color fish in the many reefs, small villages, and a taste of the Caribbean of the past.
- Your adventure starts in Puerto Rico with a tour of the enchanting rain forest with i’s amazing scenery and biodiversity. You can even add an optional zipline adventure.
- Board your sailboat, catamaran, or yacht in the beautiful fishing village of Fajardo where you can see dolphins, turtles and manatee as you leave the port. Enjoy cocktails and appetizers as you sail away at sunset. Dinner and overnight onboard.
- Sail into Vieques where you can explore the island by horse, bike or hiking. Water sports and fishing abound too.
- Stay overnight in mosquito bay, one of the world’s largest bioluminescent bays. After sundown, ride the dingy into the bay for a magical display and a swim among the glowing fish
- Sailing around Vieques, drop a fishing line and try your luck for a dinner size red snapper.
- Arrive at Culebra, one of the world’s prettiest islands. Explore the reefs then pull into the bay for the night. Go ashore to Mamacita’s or one of the legendary island restaurants.
- Disembark in the morning to Culebrita and possibly the most perfect beach in the world. An abundance of snorkeling and turtle watching, and hiking, await you. Clothing is optional in Culebrita for those wanting to work on that tan.
- Next day is a longer sailing to the US Virgin Islands and St Thomas. Sailing into Megan’s Bay, one of the top 10 beaches in the world, then to Charlotte Amalie to explore the local markets and restaurants.
• Either depart by air from St Thomas or take a relaxing sail back to Puerto Rico to depart from there.
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME: Fill the boat/villa and go for free
Tour Code: S-22010
- Get all your friends together and fill the boat/villa
- and you get to go for free!
- For example, if it’s a four-bedroom villa and you find friends for the other three rooms, then you get to go for free. Any location: Caribbean, Mediterranean, India/Asia. Any date. It’s good for 4-6 room villas, boats, yachts, sailboats, everything we have. Contact one of our experts today!
Free space is for a 4 bedroom (or larger) villa or a 4 cabin (or larger) catamaran, sailboat or yacht. Does not include airfare, taxes, port fees, gratuities, travel insurance, personal items or other amenities not part of the regular inclusions.